Check-in / Check-out policy
Check-in time is between 3:30 and 8:00 pm. Check-out time is 9:00-11:00 am.
If you wish to check in/out at different times, please check with our office: mobile phone: +43 676 83 77 97 77, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact payment policy next to the Rate name.
Pets can only be brought upon request.
BOOKING FORM/ADVANCE PAYMENT
Once you have selected your accommodation, you can phone us as a first informal contact, then place a request by sending an e-mail at: email@example.com. If the requested Property is available, we shall place a provisional booking for you and we will send you the Booking Form by e-mail.
After receiving the Booking Form completed and signed, together with a copy of your passport and your credit card authorization for the security deposit, we will send you the pre-confirmation booking, including the payment details and our bank details, since we need to receive the payment of the advance payment within 7 (seven) working days to confirm the booking of the rental of the Property under following terms:
- For bookings made more than 90 (ninety) days prior to the rental date, you have to pay the 25% of the rental charge (unless indicated differently) within 7 (seven) working days.
- For bookings made less than 90 (ninety y) days before arrival date prior to the rental date, you will have to pay 100% of the amount within 7 (seven) working days. No contract will exist between us until we have received the required advance payment and we have issued our official confirmation invoice.
Please be aware that in case we receive another booking request for the same Villa before you written confirmation on the Booking Form, we will notify you by e-mail and you will have 48 (forty-eight) hours to confirm your booking and pay the advance payment along with the online Booking Form.
The normal minimum letting period in high season (26 Jun - 28 Aug 2021) for each Villa is 1 (one) week, from Saturday to Saturday. However, upon request it might be possible to arrive and depart on different days. This may involve additional charges.
The normal minimum letting period for each Villa in low season (27 Mar - 22 May 2021 / 18 Sep - 13 Nov 2021) and mid-season (22 May - 26 Jun 2021 / 28 Aug - 18 Sep 2021) is 4 (four) days/ 3 (three) nights.
PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE
The full payment of the balance for rental charge of the Property is due 30 (thirty) days before your arrival date. As soon as we receive your payment, we will issue a pro-forma booking summary along with our official confirmation invoice.
In the event of Governmental restrictions which make your stay impossible during the dates of your accommodation at the Tenuta di Carleone, you will be offered on option for the postponement of your stay within the following year and the amount of your payment will be considered for the following year booking.
LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS
Late bookings are those made within 30 (thirty) days before your arrival date. In that case we must receive your Booking Form, completed, and signed, together with the full payment of the balance, within 7 (seven) days of your booking by e-mail.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You can pay the advance payment by credit card, bank transfer or Paypal. The balance can be paid by bank transfer or credit card as well. We only accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS. Payments by credit card will be charged in Euro according to our Euro price list.
A security deposit in value of 3.000, - Euros (three thousand Euros) / week shall be held on your credit card following a pre-authorization procedure (unless indicated differently) or by means of a bank transfer paid at the latest days before arrival date. The security deposit covers possible damages or loss at the Property. Such amount will be released by bank transfer within 7 (seven) working days after departure if no damages occurred during the stay. If you paid by credit card, please note that we will need your bank details.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Exclusive use of the rented Villa
- End-of-stay cleaning and maid service (5hrs/6 days per week) are included.
- Buffet breakfast to be served indoor or outdoor.
- Maid service included (5hrs/6 days per week).
- Wi-fi connection
- Linen and pool towels change 2x weekly
- Daily bath towel change
- Laundry room (at your own risk)
- Fire wood
- Garden and pool maintenance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
The following services are not included, but available on request and need to be paid directly to our team by cash or via credit card:
- additional maid service, laundry and ironing (20,-Eur/Hour; 27,-Eur on Sundays)
- additional linen, towel changes (20,-Eur/Hour; 27,-Eur on Sundays)
- cooking services and additional waiter (20,-Eur/Hour; 27,-Eur on Sundays)
- pool heating (50,- Eur/day)
- tourist tax (2,- Eur/day)
- shopping service (depends on your wishlist)
- transfer (from or to Airport 150,- Eur/; to dinner, sightseeing, city tour, etc. 3,- Eur/km)
The prices are exc. VAT.
Tips are not included in the rental price, nor are they mandatory.
SPECIAL REQUESTS AND EXTRA SERVICES
Any special requests about the Property’s facilities, which is an important factor in the choice of your rental, are to be indicated in writing, at the time of booking by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and must be received at least 30 (thirty) days before your arrival date.
Thank you for choosing us!
Your Tenuta di Carleone Team wishes you an enjoyable stay and peaceful dreams.
If you have any questions, please don´t hesitate to contact us at any time.
Cancellation policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact cancellation policy next to the Rate name.