Check-in / Check-out policy
1. Check-in is at 1 PM or earlier, depending on availability, and check-out is at 11 AM. Late check out is available upon request, and if there are no other incoming guests.
2. All guests should send a copy id (passport/KITAS) at the latest 2 days before departure day for speedboat registration and immigration report (for foreigner).
3. Guests have to bring cash to buy food, drinks, or other services that are not included in the package.
4. The boat we use is a charter speedboat from Marina Ancol Pier 16 directly to Pulau Macan (please visit www.ancol.com for further information about buying the entrance ticket to the area).
5. Pulau Macan doesn't have the authority to arrange the boat's departure, but the boat schedule is to depart at 8 am.
6. Guests who are late will be left and considered cancel last minute so that they can not refund/reschedule (according to cancellation policy)
7. Guests who bring liquor will be charged a corkage fee for Rp 150,000 / bottle and for wine Rp 100,000 / bottle.
Payment policy for advance payments
1. Reservation is valid only if the FULL payment has been done within due date written in invoice and we have confirmed receipt of the funds.
2. If we don’t receive the proof of transfer or payment after the due date, your booking will be automatically deleted in our reservation system and the room can be booked by another guest.
3. Payment methods are bank transfer from Indonesian local bank transfer to our account in CIMB Niaga. Please let us know if you don't have any Indonesian local bank account.
4. Please do write your invoice number while transferring and also send copy of payment receipt via email to allow us to trace your payment.
5. All administrative costs in the process of transfer payments are not covered by Pulau Macan and the amount received by Pulau Macan must match the number on the invoice.
6. If there is a difference in the invoice price with the pricelist, the price in the pricelist is the one that applied. Except for a discount, high season surcharge, etc. according to information in the email
7. Guests who make a payment consider as agree to the terms and conditions that have been stated.
8. If the guests haven't reach the quota for the boat to depart and Pulau Macan have to cancel the trip or your rapid test result came back Reactive (positive), we will refund your full payment back to you via local bank transfer.
Because we use third party boats, and because they don't allow us to have pets on the boats, we are unable to accept pets on the island.
We apply per person rates which are all-inclusive of accommodation, 3x daily meals, activity equipment & facilities, carbon offset, and management & maintenance fees.
The rates shown on this page are based on the minimum number of persons per hut/cabin. Please note that a fee for Speed Boat return transfer per person will be applied in addition to these rates.
The payment of your package includes:
1. Buffet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
2. Beverages (coffee, tea and ginger tea from 8 am - 8 pm, milk and juice from 8 am - 12 noon)
3. Welcome snack & afternoon snack (usually served at 5 pm)
4. Use of island equipment (snorkeling equipment, kayak, pool table, etc)
5. Conservation and charity contributions
6. Tax and service
Cancellation policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact cancellation policy next to the Rate name.