Check-in / Check-out policy
Unless specially arranged, Guests may check-in between 1.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11.00am. Late check-in/check-out can be requested and is subject to availability.
No pets are allowed at The Penthouse.
The following payment policies apply to all bookings:
1. Rates are per room and include all taxes and breakfast for up to two people.
2. We DO NOT require a deposit to secure bookings. Payment can be made upon departure currently only by cash.
3. We accept any convertible currency including Euros, British Pounds, US Dollars and Hungarian Forints etc.
5. We reserve the right to charge you for any damage incurred to your room or the property during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
1. Be sure to consult our website at www.parliamentpenthouse.com for information about our property, our services, our neighbourhood, and the city of Budapest.
2. Please advise us immediately if your travel plans change.
3. Remember, we only offer no smoking rooms but we have a spacious private terrace for our smokers to enjoy.
4. Check-In is between 1pm-6pm, Check-Out is before 11 am. An early check-in or a late check-out cannot be confirmed until the day before it is desired.
5. We would like to remind you that while the Penthouse is located on the 7th and 8th floor, elevator operates only to the 6th. Remember also that we are more than happy to help you with your luggage!
The following general terms and conditions apply to all bookings:
1. Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules.
2. Please contact us to discuss specific individual requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
3. Parking is on the street and has an additional charge, that inf front of the building is about 9 Euros per day. Cars and their contents are left at the owner's/customer's own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
4. Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of The Penthouse, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of The Penthouse, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from The Penthouse if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
5. Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas. The only place where smoking is permitted is on our green roof or rooftop terrace.
6. Cots and extra beds are available however, these are limited and subject to availability.
7. The Penthouse accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
8. Under no circumstances will The Penthouse be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill, opportunity, or liability for death, personal injury caused by negligence and/or liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Cancellation policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact cancellation policy next to the Rate name.