Arrival date
Departure date

Terms and conditions


Check-in / Check-out policy

Reception hours from 8am to 12pm. Please note that the reception is closed after midnight!
Check in starts at 2pm.


Payment Policy
Payment policy for advance payments


Free Breakfast - 30% Prepay:
30% of the total amount will be charged at the time of booking and is non-refundable, the remaining 70% are due at the time of chek-in, in Cash. Credit/Debit Card payments at the hotel will incure a 5% extra service charge.


Free Breakfast - 100% Prepay: 100% of the total amount will be charged at the time of booking. 


Payment policy for non-advance payments

Free Breakfast - Flexible
: Full payment is due at the time of check in, in cash. Credit/Debit Card payments at the hotel will incure a 5% extra service charge. Please note that we reserve the right to pre-authorize your card prior to your arrival.
Pet policy

Pet accepted at a surcharge and upon request only.
Please contact us directly for more information.


General policy

The Marilyn Mansion is not a traditional Irish Bed & Breakfast, but an unconventional budget accommodation. Please do not expect a luxurious hotel here. However you can look forward to stay in a clean room and a friendly, easy-going international staff to assist you. The Marilyn Mansion is designed for tourists and might not be suitable for business guests. Kids under 2 can stay for free and a baby cot will be provided upon request.


Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact cancellation policy next to the Rate name.

Have a discount code?

Total:

My Booking


You have not added any rooms to the booking yet. Please select a room from the left side
Guests:

Property Information


Marilyn Mansion - Ireland
Phone: +353873505333
Web: http://www.marilynmansion.com
Email: info@marilynmansion.com
Dublin 6 - Dublin
37 Garville Ave
Map location
Marilyn Mansion is using Secure Internet Booking Engine, provided by SabeeApp - Cloud Hotel Management System.
Powered by SabeeApp © 2018 All rights reserved
Return to Marilyn Mansion official website.