Reception hours from 8am to 12pm. Please note that the reception is closed after midnight!
Check in starts at 2pm.
Free Breakfast - 30% Prepay: 30% of the total amount will be charged at the time of booking and is non-refundable, the remaining 70% are due at the time of chek-in, in Cash. Credit/Debit Card payments at the hotel will incure a 5% extra service charge.
Free Breakfast - 100% Prepay: 100% of the total amount will be charged at the time of booking.
Pet accepted at a surcharge and upon request only.
Please contact us directly for more information.
The Marilyn Mansion is not a traditional Irish Bed & Breakfast, but an unconventional budget accommodation. Please do not expect a luxurious hotel here. However you can look forward to stay in a clean room and a friendly, easy-going international staff to assist you. The Marilyn Mansion is designed for tourists and might not be suitable for business guests. Kids under 2 can stay for free and a baby cot will be provided upon request.