Check-in / Check-out policy
A security deposit is due upon arrival in French check or cash. The exact amount is specified in the description of each apartment on the previous page.
You can check-in from 14:00 although this may be flexible in case the apartment is ready.
Check-ins after 19:45 are charged 30 euros extra
You can check-out until 10:00 although this may be flexible in case the apartment is not rented on your last day
Check-outs before 8:15 are charged 30 euros extra
Payment policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact payment policy next to the Rate name.
For the comfort of everybody, we don't accept pets in our apartments, except if there is a garden.
Out of respect of the surrounding neighbours, parties, loud music, singing and dancing is not allowed in our apartments.
Remember these apartment buildings are occupied by local families who value the quietness of their place.
The present tenancy will be offered according to the following rules that the tenant commits to respect:
- You can check-in from 14:00 onwards. You must check-out before 10:00 (sometimes flexible).
- Check-ins after 19:45 are charged 30 euros as well as check-outs before 8:15
- In the event that the tenant needs to arrive later than expected, there will be no reduction in price and the departure date will not change.
- The rent includes water, electricity, heating, taxes, linen and towels and final cleaning
- The apartment is intended for leisure use only and any professional use of the apartment is strictly forbidden. The tenant is conscious of the time limit of the rental contract.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
- It is not possible for the tenant to rent the apartment to a third party unless agreed otherwise with the owner
- The number of guest cannot be higher than the number of guests indicated on your booking request.
- Parties (loud music, dancing, loud speaking and shouting) cannot happen in the apartment, since it is a quiet residential building.
- The renter is fully aware of her/his legal responsibility regarding internet usage, and of the potential consequences of illegal use.
- Any problem in the apartment must be immediately reported to the owner (example: water leak, electric issue, broken or cracked window, broken or lost key, any damage…).
- The tenant must clean dishes, throw away left-over food, empty and clean the inside of the fridge and take out the rubbish. These tasks are not included in the final cleaning service.
- The furniture and other belongings in the apartment are insured by the owner. However, the tenant’s valuables are not insured by the owner, and are the tenant’s sole responsibility.
- The tenant cannot leave any personal belongings in the apartment on the last day of her/his stay nor take anything from the apartment that does not belong to her/him.
- The tenant commits to strictly conform to both the terms of this contract and the French law, in particular the article 1728 of the French “Code Civil”.
- If the tenant refuses to leave the apartment on the agreed date, a simple order from the Nice Small Claims Court will be issued
Cancellation policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact cancellation policy next to the Rate name.