Arrival
Departure


Terms and conditions


Check-in / Check-out policy
Since the guest house does not have a reception with permanent opening hours, the accommodation can be occupied from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. You will receive the key safe codes and detailed information by e-mail 2 days before arrival. You must leave by 9:30 a.m. on the day of departure at the latest the apartment. When leaving the accommodation for good, the key must be returned to the specified key safe. When leaving the apartment, please lock the doors, windows and gates.
Payment Policy
Payment policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact payment policy next to the Rate name.
Pet policy
Pets are not allowed
Group Policy
Ask for our unique offer
General policy
- Completion of the online registration form 10 days before arrival is mandatory for all guests
- Rooms can be occupied from 2 p.m
- Check-out by 9:30
- Can be booked for a minimum of 2 nights
- 30% is payable at the time of booking, the remaining 70% 14 days before arrival
- The reservation can be canceled 14 days before arrival.
- Payment: online bank card (instant payment)
- Self-catering food and drink
- Daily rental of sports equipment arranged in advance
- Non-smoking rooms, designated places on the terraces
Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact cancellation policy next to the Rate name.
Total:

My Booking


You have not added any rooms to the booking yet. Please select a room from the left side
Guests:

Property Information


Duna-Beach Apartman - Hungary
Phone: 0036305066632
Web: http://www.dunabeachapartman.hu
Email: dunabeachapartman@gmail.com
9181 - Kimle
Szabadság u 23
Show location on map
NTAK reg. number:



Our 400 m2 apartment house is located on a 2800 m2 plot and welcomes visitors to Szigetköz in winter and summer. Rooms are fully equipped: TV, air conditioning, refrigerator, hair dryer, shower-toilet in all rooms, free Wi-Fi, bathroom amenities, coffee, tea, kettle in the rooms, towels, bed linen
Duna-Beach Apartman is using Secure Internet Booking Engine, provided by SabeeApp - Cloud Hotel Management System.
Technology provided by SabeeApp © 2023 All rights reserved
Return to Duna-Beach Apartman official website.