Check-in / Check-out policy
Check-in: from 3 PM
Check-out: till 12 AM (Noon)
Payment policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact payment policy next to the Rate name.
Small pets are welcome only in some apartments, but we must be informed in advance. Not more than 2 cats/dogs in one apartment. Guest will be fully responsible for possible damage in the apartment. Additional fee is applied.
RESERVATION WILL BE GUARANTEED
when 30% prepayment will be paid by card or bank transfer, no later than 2 business day after reservation is made.Remaining amount (70%)
should be paid no later than 2 days before arrival.
* If the reservation is made 2 days or less before arrival full payment (100%) should be made the same day. (Proof of payment required: firstname.lastname@example.org)
is for extra charge and has to be booked in advance. Children up to 2 years old are staying free of charge. 2-years and elder children are charged as adults.No smoking.No parties or events.
Cancellation policy might differ, depending on the available rate. Please check the exact cancellation policy next to the Rate name.