ALL PERIODS - INDIVIDUALS
1. Cancellations more than 14 days prior to arrival – cancellation is free of charge. 10% handling fee is charged if the guest requested to pay for the booking prior to 14 days before arrival and subsequently cancelled.
2. Cancellations between 14 days and 7 days prior to arrival - 50% refund will be given on the amount received from the guest.
3. Cancellations after 7 days prior to arrival and no shows – No refund will be given.
4. Any changes to the booking are subject to 200 Baht admin fee per change.
5. Any changes to the booking resulting in the refund at the resort is subject to 10% penalty.
6. If the guest shortens their stay more than 7 days in advance of arrival, we can refund 90% of the value paid for that night.
7. If the guest shortens their stay less than 7 days in advance of arrival, there is no refund for the nights unstayed.
8. Moving the dates of the whole booking less than 14 days in arrival is considered a cancellation and is subject to the above conditions.
After arrival, if for whatever reason you decide to leave before the end of your booked period there is no refund.
Our occupancy rules are strict as stated on our website and below:
• Breezy bungalows max occupancy 2 adults
• Big Breezy bungalows max occupancy 3 adults (or 2 adults and 2 kids sharing a single bed, total age of no more than 10 years) *
• Comfy bungalows max occupancy 2 adults *
• Garden House max occupancy 4 adults (or 2 adults and 3 grown-up kids sharing 2 single beds, total age of no more than 30 years) *
Bungalows marked with (*) can fit a cot on request (additional charge applies), cots are 1.2 meters long, max weight 20 kg, max age 3 years, please note space will be limited in the bungalow with the cot.
Please note we will not accept your reservation if you turn up with more people than the stated occupancy rules. Any Group found breaking the rules will be charged a surcharge of 1000 baht per person or asked to leave. There is absolutely no possibility for any extra bed/mattresses.
Prices are room only and do not include breakfast. Breakfast is a la carte and a typical breakfast costs between 200 baht and 400 baht.
PLEASE NOTE: Our bungalows have staircases and terraces without handrails and high balconies with light rails. They are not suitable for small children without supervision. If you have a small child and want to stay in a breezy bungalow then you are responsible for supervising your child. We recommend that for the night time if possible you ask your child to wake you up if they want to go downstairs so that you can switch on the light for them. The resort will not take responsibility for any accidents.
We would like to remind all guests that the resort does not have Air-conditioning or hot water.
The weather in Thailand in the months of March, April, May is the hottest of the year. Daytime temperatures are about 32 C degrees and at night the temperature does not fall below 28 C degrees. Although this is not as hot as the mainland and our bungalows are well ventilated, this does disturb some guests' sleep. Please consider this before arriving and also please check with the other guests traveling with you.
If this might be a problem please let us know as soon as possible so we can advise you on a possible alternative accommodation with air-conditioning. We would rather you have a holiday to remember than be unhappy.
Please inform our reception staff about any problems during your stay - we will try our best to make your stay pleasant.